QCJM is a graphical tool written using the Qt framework to manage jobs and resources on clusters. It uses MAUI and Torque commands over an SSH connection to the master node of a cluster.
The main features are :
- Connection over SSH to master nodes
- Listing of cluster nodes and their properties
- Listing of jobs on a cluster
- A job editor with syntax highlighting and a graphical tool to change PBS properties
- Localized in french and english
If you want to know how QCJM looks, please refer to the screenshot page.
This software program has been written by Boris Faure and Sebastien Marty as part of their graduating school project at ISIMA.
If you want to know more about this project, please click on the following image.
The documentation of the source code can be found here.
The code is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3.